Well, I am three weeks aways from finishing my first trimester and I just threw up for the first time.
I cried because it scared me (it came out of nowhere!!!!). I am such a wimp.
Anyway exciting happenings this week include:
- crazy emotions and tears basically everyday
- weird cravings like Ramen Noodles at 11 at night
- the “I’m done” syndrome. In a nutshell, I have all this energy to cook or clean until the energy leaves. I can be in the middle of serving up dinner and I just look at my husband and say, “Okay. I’m done; can you finish?” The energy literally leaves in an instant. It’s pretty funny actually.
- frequent trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night
Our little Parker Baby:
- is the size of a large grape
- weighs just under an ounce
Welp. Here’s the belly pic.
Thursday is my first prenatal visit. Here is what I’ve been told to expect:
- lots of blood work/labs
- physical exam
- lots of reading/teaching material including a nutrition packet
- the use of a doppler heart monitor in hopes of catching a heartbeat
Of course I am most excited about hearing the heartbeat. Marshall will be there and I anticipate a very special moment when we get to meet(hear) our sweet baby for the first time.