So we are in week 8 now and apparently Parker Baby is the size of a kidney bean.
Pretty neat, huh?
The past week has introduced the following pregnancy side affects:
- Vivid dreams -being chased by the mafia is definitely the most memorable to date
- Fleeting nausea-it’s letting up a little and I am thankful
- Bursts of energy followed by the need to sleep. Must. Sleep.
- I have cramps in my legs from time to time that I hear may be caused by lack of potassium.
- I’m eating which is good but it is not all the super foods I prefer. Chick Fil A has become a little more regular than I’d like. I find encouragement, though, that I can take back some of my preferred eating and exercise habits once I get past this first trimester. At least that is what I am counting on.
Well here is a pic of my preggo belly. Depending on the day of the week, I have gained anywhere from 3-5lbs! (Yikes! or Right On!…not sure which)
Countdown to 2 weeks until my first prenatal and opportunity to hear my sweet little kidney bean’s heartbeat. Life is beautiful!!